National Conference, 2014
Thank you to the presenters who have shared their presentations.
Click on the links below to view the presentations.
AAA Conference Presentations
The 10th National Aphasia Conference was held in Perth, WA on Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd of October 2014. Thank you to the organising committee. The conference was a great success.
Name of Presentation and Presenter
1. Recovering roles after stroke
– Tracey Wood
2. Reaching your rehabilitation goals SMARTER
– Deborah Hersh
3. Education challenges for the communicatively impaired
– Matthew Hesketh
4. My iPad and Aphasia
– Philip Wilkins
5. Technology, iPads and Aphasia
– Jeremy Morgan
6. When words are not Enough
– Simon Meyer
7. Aphasia – a message on the silence of aphasia.
– Hari Sinh
8. Our journey and experiences with the Fremantle Group
– Brownwen and Mark Botes
10. More than words: A Public Speaking Club for People with Aphasia.
– Roger Brown
11. The Gem
– Claire Hanney