The Australian Aphasia Association held the 10th National Aphasia Conference in Perth, Western Australia on Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd of October 2014. Thank you to all the attendees, presenters, volunteers and the conference planning committee. The conference was a great success!!
AAA NATIONAL Conference Presentations
Thank you to the presenters who have generously shared their presentations.
Click on the links below to view their presentations.
Name of Presentation and Presenter
1. Recovering roles after stroke
– Tracey Wood
2. Reaching your rehabilitation goals SMARTER
– Deborah Hersh
3. Education challenges for the communicatively impaired
– Matthew Hesketh
4. My iPad and Aphasia
– Philip Wilkins
5. Technology, iPads and Aphasia
– Jeremy Morgan
6. When words are not Enough
– Simon Meyer
7. Aphasia – a message on the silence of aphasia.
– Hari Sinh
8. Our journey and experiences with the Fremantle Group
– Brownwen and Mark Botes
10. More than words: A Public Speaking Club for People with Aphasia.
– Roger Brown
11. The Gem
– Claire Hanney