Aphasia: Onward and Upward 2018
26 & 27 November 2018 Maroochydore, Queensland
Who can submit?
- People with Aphasia
- Family member / supporter / friend
- Allied health professionals
Be creative with what you share
- Make a video
- Share a PowerPoint
- Show pictures or a slide show
- Share some art/hobby/interest/passion
Presentations can be 15, 20 or 30 minutes.
Your submission should be no more than 250 words. It is an outline of your presentation.
Submissions need to include:
- The title of your presentation
- Your name and status (person with aphasia, family member, etc.)
- Your contact details
- A short summary (less than 250 words) of what you will be sharing, and any audio-visual requirements
Please let us know if you will have a support person to present as a team
Submissions must be received by 14 September 2018.
We will contact you by 1 October 2018 regarding the success of your submission.
Please submit your ideas to: